Alan Jones’ practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense. Alan also has experience in insurance defense litigation, business litigation, construction litigation, coverage and appellate practice. He has previously represented clients in cases with significant exposure involving construction defects, wrongful death/personal injury, commercial transportation and professional negligence.
Alan is married, and spends his free time watching college football and playing music.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of Georgia (JD)
- University of South Carolina (MAT)
- Clemson University (BA)
- Greenville County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association (Board of Directors, 2015-2017)
- Defense Research Institute
- 2011 South Carolina
- 2012 US District Court, District of South Carolina