Anna Marsh’s practice focuses on general liability defense. Prior to joining MGC, Anna served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable William P. Keesley and the Honorable R. Knox McMahon.
Outside of the office, Anna spends time with her husband and daughter, cooking and reading.
- Adulterated Food
- Alcohol Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Director and Officer Liability
- Governmental Liability
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- Wofford College (BA)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- 2015 South Carolina
- Columbia Museum of Art (Contemporaries)
- Historic Columbia Foundation (Palladium Society)