Brad Easterling’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense. Brad has practiced litigation and workers’ compensation in South Carolina for a number of years, and began his career as a law clerk to former Circuit Court Judge James E. Brogdon, Jr.
Brad, an avid Clemson Tigers fan, can be found in Death Valley for football games, as well as hunting in the Pee Dee region.
- Workers' Compensation
- Vermont Law School (JD)
- Clemson University (BS)
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association
- Greenville Bar Association
- Risk and Insurance Management Society
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- 2002 South Carolina
- 2003 US District Court, District of South Carolina
- South Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star (2013)