Cesilie Garles represents insureds, insurers, businesses and individuals in litigation matters in the firm’s Memphis office. She focuses on adulterated food, alcohol liability, automobile and trucking, bad faith, commercial litigation, construction, coverage, director and officer liability, employment, governmental liability, premises liability, products liability, professional liability and SIU/arson and fraud. Cesilie previously practiced insurance defense litigation in Denver, Colorado. She also has a background working in insurance claims handling.
Cesilie values the relationships she builds with her clients and works hard to ensure that each client knows they are a priority. She tailors her approach to meet each client’s specific needs and goals and prides herself on open communication.
Outside of work, Cesilie enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters. She can be found running, playing golf and baking, which usually results in the need for more running.
- Adulterated Food
- Alcohol Liability
- Bad Faith
- Commercial Litigation
- Director and Officer Liability
- Governmental Liability
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- SIU/Arson and Fraud
- Drake University Law School (JD)
- University of Denver (BA)
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- 2017 Tennessee
- 2017 US District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- 2010 Colorado
- “Matthew V. Barnhart v. American Furniture Warehouse Company, 2013 COA 158 Review of Legal Materials, The Colorado Lawyer, August 2015
- Scoring Panelist for the Colorado High School Mock Trial Association
- Volunteer Lawyer for Colorado Lawyers for Colorado Veterans