Chris Clark’s practice focuses on general litigation, construction and errors and omissions claims. He has successfully tried cases involving multi-million dollar claims in both state and federal courts. Prior to joining MGC, Chris was in-house counsel for a real estate development firm with holdings throughout the Southeast. Prior to practicing law, he served as Editor-in-Chief of the South Carolina Law Review and as an Army Medical Specialist.
Chris is married and enjoys spending his leisure time with his cowardly dog Bella.
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- University of Kentucky (BA, cum laude)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Horry County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- Defense Research Institute
- 2000 South Carolina
- Yoho v. Thompson: Evidence of Insurance to Prove Witness Bias 14 South Carolina Lawyer 14