Christina Bisset’s practice focuses on general litigation, including automobile defense, personal injury defense, premises liability and construction defect litigation. Prior to joining MGC, she worked as an attorney at the New York City Police Department.
Christina is married with two boys and a girl and spends her time traveling, snow skiing and cooking.
- Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center at Touro College (JD)
- University of South Carolina (BA)
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Horry County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Coastal Inn of Court
- 2005 New York
- 2008 South Carolina
- 2013 US District Court, District of South Carolina