Chris Whitlock’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense in the firm’s Atlanta office. He has experience representing numerous insurance companies, self-insured employers and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation claims, as well as subrogation litigation against third-party tortfeasers. Prior to joining MGC, Chris practiced workers’ compensation and litigation in the Atlanta area.
When he is not working, Chris enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, playing golf, exercising, attending Clemson sporting events and hanging out at the lake and beach.
- Workers' Compensation
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- Clemson University (BA, cum laude)
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Brainard Currie Honor Society
- Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA)
- Georgia Self-Insurers Association (GSIA)
- 1992 Georgia