Colin Scott’s practice focuses on general liability defense. He has also served as an Advanced Torts Professor at Charlotte School of Law. Colin has tried cases in various courts throughout North Carolina, and is fluent in Spanish.
When he’s not at MGC, Colin enjoys traveling and listening to Bruce Springsteen.
- Adulterated Food
- Alcohol Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Director and Officer Liability
- Premises Liability
- Loyola Law School (JD)
- Syracuse University (BA, cum laude)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- 1997 North Carolina
- US District Court, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of North Carolina