Greg Collins’ practice focuses on litigation, including personal injury and premise liability. Prior to joining MGC, Greg practiced insurance defense in Columbia.
Outside of the office, Greg spends time with his wife and daughter, as well as cheering on the Gamecocks and trying to squeeze in a game of golf.
- Michelle Laliberte (Legal Assistant) 803.227.2229
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of South Carolina (BS)
- Richland County Bar Association
- Lexington County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- 2005 South Carolina
- 2008 US District Court, District of South Carolina
- 2015 Star of the Quarter for the South Carolina Bar Association's Young Lawyers Division
- Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ - AV®
- Mock Trial Attorney Coach for Ridgeview High School (2010-2014)
- Mock Trial Attorney Coach for Hand Middle School (2017)