Heather Connor’s practice focuses on civil litigation, insurance coverage disputes, insurance defense, UM/UIM issues, commercial litigation, transportation, and construction. She has successfully tried numerous cases to jury verdict as well as handled matter in the administrative and appellate courts. She is also actively involved in assisting clients in the investigation of accidents and the pre-suit resolution of catastrophic cases.
Heather can be found chasing behind her two boys on any given day when not cheering them on at soccer and basketball games.
- Coverage and Bad Faith
- Tulane Law School (JD)
- Louisiana State University (BA)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- 1998 Louisiana
- 2001 North Carolina
- 2003 US District Court Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of North Carolina
- 1998 US District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- United States Fourth Circuit