Jack Holmes has practiced workers’ compensation defense since 1987. He joined MGC in 2005 to open the Raleigh, North Carolina office and represents insurance companies, TPAs and employers. Jack is a North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law.
Jack is married and has three children. In his free time, he enjoys sports and reading.
- Workers' Compensation
- College of William and Mary School of Law (JD)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (BA)
- North Carolina Bar Association (Workers’ Compensation Section)
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- 1987 North Carolina
- North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law