Joseph Bias’ practice focuses on general litigation. Prior to joining MGC, he practiced labor and employment law, education law and general litigation in Columbia. He also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Alison R. Lee and as an Assistant Public Defender in Richland County.
Outside of work, Joseph roots for the Chicago Bulls and the Wofford Terriers. He can also be found playing bar trivia, traveling and spending time with Lilly, his dog.
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- Wofford College (BA)
- South Carolina Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division; Young Lawyers Division – Protecting Our Youth Committee)
- Richland County Bar Association
- 2011 South Carolina
- 2013 United States District Court of South Carolina
- Wofford College Alumni Bench and Bar Society
- Communities in Schools of the Midlands (Board Member)
- Richland Northeast High School Mock Trial Attorney Coach (2015-2016)
- Longleaf Middle School Attorney Coach (2012-2016)