Joseph Hamrick’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense. Prior to joining MGC’s Charlotte office, Joseph worked as an Assistant District Attorney in North Carolina’s 29th Prosecutorial District. In the spring of 2013, Joseph and his wife relocated to the Asheville area to start the firm’s western North Carolina office.
When he is not practicing law, Joseph can be found playing the piano and accordion, as well as running and exploring the mountains.
- Workers' Compensation
- Wake Forest University School of Law (JD)
- Campbell University (BA, summa cum laude)
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Buncombe County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- 2001 North Carolina
- North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers' Compensation Law
- Asheville Chamber of Commerce