Kelly Morrow has practiced workers’ compensation at MGC for over 13 years, representing carriers and employers. She has tried hundreds of cases before the SC Workers’ Compensation Commission and has a published case in the Supreme Court. Kelly presents on trends in workers’ compensation at seminars, CLEs and to clients on a regular basis. She also serves as the Diversity and Inclusion Chair for the firm, working to improve and maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment that supports people of all races, ethnicities, religions and backgrounds to enrich MGC’s working culture and further service clients.
Outside of MGC, Kelly stays busy with her family, her chocolate lab and distance running.
- Workers' Compensation
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law (JD)
- Clemson University (BA)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- Association of Women Lawyers
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- South Carolina Workers' Compensation Educational Association
- 2004 South Carolina
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator
- Incarnation Lutheran Church (Childcare Development Center Board Member)