Leslie Simpson’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense in the firm’s Columbia office. Prior to joining MGC, Leslie served as a staff attorney for the South Carolina Senate Judiciary Committee, concentrating on workers’ compensation, the children’s code and domestic relations.
Outside of the office, Leslie enjoys kickboxing, cheering on the Claflin Panthers, the Gamecocks and the Dallas Cowboys and reading mystery novels.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- Claflin University (BS, cum laude)
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- South Carolina Bar Association - Young Lawyers Division (Color of Justice Committee, Diversity Committee)
- 2014 South Carolina
- Claflin University - Cheerleading Coach
- Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference Chair - Cheerleading
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.