Chad has been practicing law with MGC since 2000, representing employers and insurance carriers in South Carolina defending their workers compensation claims. He regularly tries cases before the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission and has also made appearances before the Circuit Courts and the South Carolina Court of Appeals. Prior to joining MGC, Chad served as law clerk to the late Honorable J. Ernest Kinard, Jr., Chief Administrative Judge for the Fifth and Fourteenth Judicial Circuits.
Outside of the workplace, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons, working out, coaching youth sports, fishing and watching the Clemson Tigers.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- Clemson University (BA)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- South Carolina Workers' Compensation Educational Association
- 1999 South Carolina
- Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ - AV®
- Leadership Columbia (Class of 2004)
- Autism Academy of South Carolina (Board of Directors)
- Columbia Clemson Club (Former Board of Directors)
- Clemson University College of Architecture, Art & Humanities (Former Member of the Advancement Board)
- Eastminster Presbyterian Church (Youth Sunday School Teacher)