Mundi George’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense in the firm’s Columbia office, where she has represented carriers, employers and self-insured employers for over 19 years. Prior to joining MGC, Mundi served as a law clerk to the Honorable E. S. Swearingen, United States Magistrate Judge. Mundi is highly involved in a number of legal organizations, including the South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association, where she served on the Workers’ Compensation Substantive Law Committee, and the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association (SCWCEA). She is the past Treasurer for the SCWCEA and has served on the Board of Directors of that organization, as well as on the Nominating Committee; in the past, she has twice chaired the SCWCEA’s One-Day Seminar and co-chaired the Medical Seminar. Mundi is a Certified Civil Court Mediator.
Mundi builds relationships with her clients, and they trust her practical advice and timely response. She strives to be upfront about exposure, which allows for the most cost-effective and best outcome for her client.
Outside of the office, Mundi is often found rooting for her kids at Saturday soccer games, art class, tennis, gymnastics and other activities and spending time with her family. She also enjoys cheering on the Gamecocks.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of South Carolina (BA)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- South Carolina Workers' Compensation Educational Association (Former Board of Directors; Medical Seminar Committee Co-Chair; One Day Seminar Committee Chair)
- 1998 South Carolina
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator
- The Best Lawyers In America© (2010-2018)