Natalie Bialas practices workers’ compensation law in the firm’s Greenville office. Prior to joining MGC, Natalie practiced real estate, probate and estate planning. Having practiced law since 2010, she strives to handle her clients’ matters diligently and professionally, providing prompt responses and essentially “going the extra mile” every opportunity that she can.
Outside of the office, Natalie spends time with her husband and their two dogs. She enjoys attending Greenville Drive games, watching Duke basketball and spending time outdoors with her husband.
- Workers' Compensation
- Mississippi College School of Law (JD)
- University of South Carolina (BA)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Greenville County Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- 2010 South Carolina
- Greenville Walk to End Alzheimer's Disease (Team Captain)