Regan Cobb’s practice since joining MGC in 2001 focuses on workers’ compensation defense. She frequently lectures on workers’ compensation matters to employers, insurance carriers and companies locally, statewide and nationally.
Outside of work, Regan enjoys spending time with her family and their two dogs, hanging out by the pool, traveling and watching college football.
- Workers' Compensation
- Kim McGovern (Paralegal) 8433576.2940
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of South Carolina Honors College (BA, cum laude)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- South Carolina Workers' Compensation Educational Association
- Defense Research Institute
- 1999 South Carolina
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator