Scott Garrett has been representing employers and insurance carriers for more than 20 years. He has tried more than 300 cases before the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission. Scott has also appeared before the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the South Carolina Supreme Court on behalf of employers in workers’ compensation cases. He joined MGC in 1995 when the firm first opened its doors.
Scott has a 19 year-old son who is a freshman at the University of Georgia and a five year-old daughter who attends kindergarten in Columbia. He’s an avid golfer and enjoys a friendly wager on the course.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- Western Carolina University (BA)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- South Carolina Workers' Compensation Educational Association
- 1994 South Carolina
- North Carolina
- The Best Lawyers In America© (2008-2018)
- Columbia Business Monthly's