Stephanie Pugh’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense.
Outside of the office, Stephanie enjoys cheering on the Gamecocks, spending time with her family and teaching at the local community college.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- University of North Carolina at Pembroke (BS, magna cum laude)
- University of South Carolina (BA, cum laude)
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association (Planning Committee)
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- Greenville Young Lawyers Association
- 2009 South Carolina
- “The Controversy Over South Carolina’s Judicial Merit Selection Proces” SCDTAA’s The Defense Line, May 2010
- “What’s Workers’ Compensation Got to Do with It?” South Carolina Lawyers Weekly, 2010
- “Pigs Do Fly: A New Test Limiting the Scope of Arbitration Clauses in South Carolina 59 S.C. L. Rev. 513 (2008)