Alison Watkins is a staff attorney at MGC practicing general defense litigation. She handles cases covering a range of areas including construction defects, personal injury defense, products liability, professional liability and trucking and transportation.
Alison lives in Charleston with her husband and daughter. Outside of MGC, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, painting, learning Italian, traveling and being on the water.
- Alcohol Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Professional Liability
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- Gray's Inn, London (International Dispute Resolution)
- College of Charleston (BA, cum laude)
- Charleston County Bar Association
- Charleston Lawyers Club
- South Carolina Bar Association
- 2005 South Carolina
- 2006 US District Court, District of South Carolina