Alison Watkins has a general defense litigation practice handling cases in the areas of construction defect, personal injury defense, products liability, professional liability, trucking and insurance coverage.
Alison lives in Charleston with her husband and daughter. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, as well as running, painting and being on the water.
- Adulterated Food
- Alcohol Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Director and Officer Liability
- Premises Liability
- Professional Liability
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- Gray's Inn, London (International Dispute Resolution)
- College of Charleston (BA, cum laude)
- Charleston County Bar Association
- Charleston Lawyers Club
- South Carolina Bar Association
- 2005 South Carolina
- 2006 US District Court, District of South Carolina