Allison Nussbaum has over 15 years of experience practicing workers’ compensation defense in South Carolina. She represents employers, self-insureds and insurance carriers before the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission and in state courts. Allison is an active member in national, state and local professional organizations devoted to workers’ compensation issues. She regularly lectures before various organizations on issues related to workers’ compensation. Allison is a former law clerk to the Honorable Diane S. Goodstein, Judge of the First Judicial Circuit of South Carolina.
Through her practice, Allison focuses on meeting her clients’ needs in an efficient and cost-effective manner. She works with her clients to obtain favorable results in an expeditious manner. Currently, Allison serves as the Workers’ Compensation Group Leader for MGC’s South Carolina offices.
Outside of MGC, Allison enjoys volunteering, running, cheering on her beloved Tarheels and spending time outside with her dogs and family.
- Workers' Compensation
- South Carolina Bar Convention Workers' Compensation Case Law Update - Saturday, January 25, 2020
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (BS)
- South Carolina Bar Association (Workers' Compensation Section)
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- 2004 South Carolina
- The Best Lawyers in America© - Workers' Compensation Law - Employers (2021)
- Charleston Business Magazine's Legal Elite - Workers' Compensation (2019)
- Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers™ (2013)
- Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ - AV®
- Junior League of Charleston
- Kahol Kadosh Beth Elohim
- Children's Museum of the Lowcountry (Board Member)