Allison Nussbaum is a Member of MGC in the Charleston office. Since 2005, Allison has focused her practice on workers’ compensation defense, representing employers, self-insureds and insurance carriers before the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission and in state courts. Allison is an active member in national, state and local professional organizations devoted to workers’ compensation issues. She regularly lectures before various organizations on issues related to workers’ compensation. Allison is a former law clerk to the Honorable Diane S. Goodstein, Judge of the First Judicial Circuit of South Carolina.
Outside of work, Allison enjoys volunteering, playing tennis and spending time on the water with her dogs and family.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (BS)
- South Carolina Bar Association (Workers' Compensation Section)
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- 2004 South Carolina
- AV Rating - Martindale Hubbell
- Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers™ (2013)
- Charleston Business
- Junior League of Charleston
- Kahol Kadosh Beth Elohim
- Children's Museum of the Lowcountry (Board Member)