Alston Peek’s practice focuses on litigation, insurance defense and subrogation. Prior to joining MGC, Alston practiced law in Lebanon, Tennessee.
Outside of the office, Alston spends time with his wife, Haley, and their German shorthaired pointers, Scout and Cash. Additionally, Alston can usually be found in the woods, fields, or duck blind during the fall and winter months. Alston cheers for the Tennessee Volunteers, Tennessee Titans, and Nashville Predators.
- Adulterated Food
- Alcohol Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Director and Officer Liability
- Governmental Liability
- Premises Liability
- Professional Liability
- SIU/Arson and Fraud
- University of Tennessee College of Law (JD)
- Tennessee Technological University (BS)
- Tennessee Bar Association
- 2013 Tennessee
- 2014 Middle District of Tennessee
- Leadership Wilson (Class of 2016)