With over 20 years of experience, Andrew Ussery partners with his clients, recognizing that collaboration is key to the best outcome possible. He is a North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law, as well as a certified mediator. Andrew’s clients rely on his high-level, straightforward advice and advanced risk analysis, forecasting of exposure and potential resolutions and responsiveness. He presents continuing education seminars to his clients on a regular basis, ensuring that they remain abreast of issues and hot topics that impact their claims.
Andrew serves on the firm’s Management Committee. Additionally, he serves as the firm’s Practice Area Leader for Workers’ Compensation, providing strategy and guidance to MGC’s expansive workers’ compensation lawyers and legal professionals when it comes to serving our clients in the most efficient and effective ways possible.
Andrew loves to travel with his wife and two children, exercise and is an avid sports fan. Andrew also gives back to his community through his service to the Board of Directors for Cross Country for Youth.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of North Carolina School of Law (JD)
- Wake Forest University (BA, cum laude)
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- 1998 North Carolina
- North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers' Compensation Law
- Certified Mediator
- Cross Country for Youth (Board Member)