Ashley Forbes’ practice focuses exclusively on defending employers and carriers before the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission.
Ashley is involved in the South Carolina Bar’s Young Lawyers Division, having served two terms as the 13th circuit representative. In 2014 and 2015, she was awarded the President’s Award in recognition of her dedication to outstanding service and leadership in the legal profession. In 2020, Ashley was appointed to the South Carolina Bar’s House of Delegates for the 13th circuit.
Outside of MGC, Ashley enjoys spending time with her husband and two children (one of them being her beagle, Truman). She would be happy to discuss Duke basketball with anyone at any time.
- Workers' Compensation
- Wake Forest University School of Law (JD)
- Duke University (BA)
- South Carolina Bar’s House of Delegates for the 13th Circuit
- Greenville Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- South Carolina Bar (Young Lawyers Division; Professional Development Committee - Co-Chair; 13th Circuit Representative)
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association
- 2012 South Carolina
- South Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2019 and 2020)
- South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division President's Award (2014 and 2015)
- “Defense Wins the Battle of the Brain co-authored for SCDTAA’s The Defense Line (July 2013)