Ashley Forbes’ practice focuses exclusively on defending employers and carriers before the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission.
Ashley is involved in the South Carolina Bar’s Young Lawyers Division, having served two terms as the 13th circuit representative to the YLD. In 2015, she was awarded the President’s Award in recognition of her dedication to outstanding service and leadership in the legal profession. She was included in South Carolina Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in 2019.
Outside of work, Ashley enjoys spending time with her husband and two children (one of them being her beagle, Truman). She would be happy to discuss Duke basketball with anyone at any time.
- Workers' Compensation
- Wake Forest University School of Law (JD)
- Duke University (BA)
- Greenville Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- South Carolina Bar (Young Lawyers Division; Professional Development Committee - Co-Chair; 13th Circuit Representative)
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association
- 2012 South Carolina
- South Carolina Super Lawyers - Rising Stars (2019)
- South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division President's Award (2014-2015)
- “Defense Wins the Battle of the Brain co-authored for SCDTAA’s The Defense Line, July 2013