Bailey’s practice focuses on real estate law in the firm’s Greenville office. Prior to joining MGC, she practiced immigration and family law as well as real estate law in Charlotte, NC.
From first-time homebuyers to residential builders, Bailey strives to make the closing process as stress-free and seamless as possible. She is committed to working with her clients’ schedules to get the closings done.
Bailey and her husband Holden have a daughter named Caroline and a Boston terrier named Georgia. In her free time, she enjoys tennis, walking, reading, traveling and trying new restaurants.
- Real Estate
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of Georgia (BSFCS)
- Young Lawyers Division
- Mecklenburg County Lunch with a Lawyer Mentor Program
- Mecklenburg County Bar YLD Community Service Committee
- 2017 South Carolina
- 2019 North Carolina
- University of South Carolina School of Law Children's Law Certificate
- Notary Public
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistant (VITA)
- Greenville Business Magazine's Legal Elite of the Upstate - Residential Real Estate (2022)
- University of South Carolina School of Law Pro Bono Service Award
- Sherod Eadon Scholarship Recipient
- Trial Advocacy CALI Award
- South Carolina Pro Bono Honor Roll for 2020
- North Carolina Pro Bono Honor Roll for 2020
- Junior League of Greenville