Brittany McKinney’s focuses on litigation matters in the firm’s Raleigh office, and brings previous experience in workers’ compensation to her practice. Her goals are to provide clients with consistent communication and creative solutions.
Outside of the office, Brittany enjoys traveling, hiking, skiing, as well as exploring the local food scene with her husband, Sean, and two dogs, Max and Daisy.
- Campbell University School of Law (JD)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (BA)
- Military Spouse JD Network
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- 2019 North Carolina