Candice Hargett’s practice focuses on general litigation, including construction, product liability, transportation, premises liability and other personal injury matters, as well as workers’ compensation. She has experience representing clients in state and federal courts in West Tennessee and Mississippi.
Candice enjoys reading, shopping and attending Ole Miss sporting events.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of Mississippi School of Law (JD)
- University of Mississippi (BA, summa cum laude)
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division)
- Tennessee Bar Association
- 2005 Mississippi
- 2004 Tennessee
- 2004 Tennessee Supreme Court and all Intermediate and State Trial Courts
- 2005 Mississippi Supreme Court and all Intermediate and State Trial Courts
- 2005 US District Court for Northern District of Mississippi
- 2005 US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- University of Mississippi Alumni Association