Chamberlain Collier’s practice focuses on litigation, commercial litigation and construction in the firm’s Wilmington office. She works diligently with clients to develop creative solutions to meet their needs, and strives to provide high quality work and representation.
Prior to joining MGC, Chamberlain practiced commercial litigation in the Raleigh area. Before law school, she was a 2015 Eastern North Carolina Corps member with Teach for America, where she served as a public school teacher in Kinston, North Carolina for two years.
Outside of the office, Chamberlain enjoys spending time with her family, baking and walking on the beach with her dog Max.
- Commercial Litigation
- Campbell Law School, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law (JD, magna cum laude)
- East Carolina University (MA)
- North Carolina State University (BA)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- Campbell Law Alumni Society
- American Bar Association
- 2020 North Carolina
- 2021 Eastern District of North Carolina
- 2021 Middle District of North Carolina
- 2021 Western District of North Carolina
- 2021 Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- Campbell Law Mock Trial (Coach)