Chris Bell’s practice focuses on the representation of employers and insurance carriers in the firm’s Wilmington office. Prior to joining MGC, Chris represented clients in personal injury and workers’ compensation cases.
Chris says, “I try to get to know my individual clients, so that I can better understand their needs. The most important thing I can offer is objective and thoughtful analysis of my clients’ issue(s), along with direct and honest communication. My goal is to provide my clients with all the information and tools that they need in order to make sound legal decisions. Based on my experience in the plaintiff’s side of worker’s compensation cases, I believe that I am in an excellent position to help our clients understand the pressure points and concerns for claimants, which in turn will help them identify opportunities to resolve claims more efficiently.”
Chris enjoys boating, cooking, biking, and spending time with his wife and two daughters. Chris and his family have two dogs, Cooper and Jake, as well as three “backyard chickens” named Sriracha, Daisy and Pork Chop.
- Workers' Compensation
- Elon University School of Law (JD)
- University of North Carolina - Wilmington (BA)
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- 2013 North Carolina
- 2013 North Carolina Eastern District
- Best Lawyers©: Ones to Watch - Workers' Compensation Law - Employers (2021-2022)
- AVVO Superb (10/10) Attorney Rating
- AVVO Clients' Choice Award (2014)
- UNCW MPA Alumni Association Member (Advisory Board Member)
- UNC Wilmington Alumni Association (Advisory Board Member; 2014- 2015)