Chris Clark’s practice focuses on general litigation, construction and errors and omissions claims. He has successfully tried cases involving multi-million dollar claims in both state and federal courts. Prior to joining MGC, Chris was in-house counsel for a real estate development firm with holdings throughout the Southeast. Prior to practicing law, he served as Editor-in-Chief of the South Carolina Law Review and as an Army Medical Specialist.
Chris is married and enjoys spending his leisure time with his cowardly dog Bella.
- Adulterated Food
- Alcohol Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Director and Officer Liability
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- University of Kentucky (BA, cum laude)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Horry County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- Defense Research Institute
- 2000 South Carolina
- Yoho v. Thompson: Evidence of Insurance to Prove Witness Bias 14 South Carolina Lawyer 14
- Empty Suits Should Stay at Home: South Carolina's Requirement for Defense Line, Spring 2016
- “Unhand Me, Gentlemen!”: The Right to Resist Unlawful Arrest in South Carolina 69 S.C.L. Rev. 247.