Chris Clark’s practice focuses on tort litigation involving serious personal injury, construction, product liability and professional liability claims. He has successfully tried cases involving multi-million dollar claims in both state and federal courts. Before joining MGC, Chris was in-house counsel for a real estate development firm with holdings throughout the Southeast. Prior to practicing law, he served as Editor-in-Chief of the South Carolina Law Review and as an Army Combat Medical Specialist.
Chris is married and enjoys spending his leisure time reading, going to the movies and searching for spy balloons.
- Adulterated Food
- Alcohol Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Director and Officer Liability
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- University of Kentucky (BA, cum laude)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Horry County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- Defense Research Institute
- 2000 South Carolina
- Yoho v. Thompson: Evidence of Insurance to Prove Witness Bias 14 South Carolina Lawyer 14
- Empty Suits Should Stay at Home: South Carolina's Requirement for Defense Line, Spring 2016
- “Unhand Me, Gentlemen!”: The Right to Resist Unlawful Arrest in South Carolina 69 S.C.L. Rev. 247.