Chrissie Ormand’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense on behalf of insurance carriers and employers. Prior to joining MGC, she practiced complex litigation handling mass torts and real estate law.
Outside of MGC, Chrissie enjoys spending time with her husband, Marshall, their son, Chapman, and their daughter, Annabelle. She also loves watching Clemson football, running and cooking.
- Workers' Compensation
- Charleston School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- College of Charleston (BA)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
- Charleston Homebuilders Association
- 2011 South Carolina