Chris Whitlock’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation in the firm’s Atlanta office. With nearly 30 years of practice, he has experience representing numerous insurance companies, self-insured employers and third-party administrators in worker’ compensation claims, as well as subrogation litigation against third-party tortfeasors. He enjoys working with this clients to bring about a quick and successful resolution in complex cases.
When he is not working, Chris spends time with his wife and three children, playing golf, exercising, attending Clemson sporting events and hanging out at the lake and beach.
- Workers' Compensation
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- Clemson University (BA, cum laude)
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Brainard Currie Honor Society
- Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA)
- Georgia Self-Insurers Association (GSIA)
- 1992 Georgia