Chrystina Kesler’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense. Prior to joining MGC, she served as Special Deputy Commissioner and Counsel to Former Chairman Buck Lattimore.
Chrystina and her husband have three boys and a golden retriever. She enjoys spending time with her family and reading.
- Workers' Compensation
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- University of Virginia (BA)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- 2001 North Carolina