Crystal Yarbrough’s practice focuses on litigation in the firm’s Atlanta office. She has over 13 years of insurance defense experience in a support role as a paralegal, in addition to an insurance claims background. Crystal understands that clients need an accessible and trustworthy advocate, and strives to always look for the best solution for her clients.
Outside of the office, Crystal enjoys traveling with her husband, Justin, and spending time with her two nephews, Chase and Roderick.
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School (JD)
- Wake Forest University Law School (JM, summa cum laude)
- University of Memphis (BA)
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- State Bar of Georgia
- 2021 Georgia
- House of Hope Baptist Church (Member)
- Street Law Program (Mock Trial Coach)