Daniel’s practice focuses on various litigation matters in MGC’s Raleigh office, bringing over a decade of litigation experience to the firm. Prior to joining MGC, he handled products liability and mass tort at an Am Law 100 firm.
In Daniel’s representation of employers and Fortune 500 companies, he works diligently to thoroughly understand the legal issues facing his clients and the facts in the matters at hand.
Outside of MGC, Daniel enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, long distance running in marathons and half marathons, biking, playing soccer, cooking and watching sports.
- Adulterated Food
- Bad Faith
- Commercial Litigation
- Director and Officer Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- SIU/Arson and Fraud
- Florida Coastal School of Law (JD, pro bono honors)
- University of Florida (MA)
- University of Florida (BA)
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- 2010 North Carolina
- Medical Rationing: Putting the Greatest Good to the Test? (Medium, November 2020)
- States are Easing Laws and Legalizing Recreational Drugs — Not Just Marijuana (Medium, November 2020)
- Oral Film Medication Delivery of Psychedelics: A Game Changer to Treat Depression? (Medium, October 2020)
- FDA Approves First of Its Kind Artificial Pancreas for Children 2 to 6 Years Old (Medium, September 2020)
- Medical and Legal Considerations for the Use of Corticosteroids for Asthma Patients During the COVID-19 Crisis (Medium, May 2020)
- Fleet Feet Marathon/Half Marathon Distance Program (Mentor)