Daniel McCullough’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense. He is a North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law.
Daniel is married with one daughter and one son. In his spare time, he can be found playing guitar in a local band, planning his next travels abroad or enjoying the outdoors with his family.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of North Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (BA)
- North Carolina Bar Association (Membership Committee Member; Workers' Compensation Section Board Member)
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- UNC School of Law Banking Institute Board of Advisors (2007-2009)
- 2008 North Carolina
- North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers' Compensation Law