Dan’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, construction, general litigation, products liability and professional liability matters in the firm’s Atlanta office, bringing almost a decade of insurance defense experience to MGC.
Prior to joining MGC, Dan practiced at two regional southeastern litigation firms primarily involved in commercial litigation and general liability defense.
Dan is a lifelong native of the Atlanta area, and is a musician at heart; he plays several instruments and performs original songs and covers. Outside of MGC, he enjoys carpentry, amateur car racing and spending time with his dog, Hank, and cat, Cookie.
- Commercial Litigation
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Georgia State University College of Law (JD, cum laude)
- University of Georgia (BA)
- Atlanta Bar Association - Construction Law Section
- American Bar Association
- 2012 Georgia
- American Bar Association’s 2014 Committee on Federal Labor Standards Legislation on the Family and Medical Leave Act Contributing Author
- Atlanta Legal Aid
- Atlanta Habitat for Humanity