David Fothergill’s practice focuses on various litigation matters in the firm’s Raleigh office, bringing nearly two decades of civil litigation experience to MGC. He also regularly provides lectures for clients covering litigation strategy, accident investigation, mediation strategy, litigation avoidance, as well as updates on defending cases involving catastrophic loss and damages. David’s goals are to provide a thorough and honest assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of a case, as well ensure that clients and insurance carriers remain informed on all aspects of the defense of a case.
David is married with two children, and spends his free time with family and working out.
- Insurance Coverage
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Professional Liability
- Wake Forest University School of Law (JD)
- University of North Carolina Wilmington (BA)
- 2003 North Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle, Eastern and Western Districts of North Carolina
- Northern District of Ohio, Western Division
- America's Top 100 Attorneys®
- Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ - AV Preeminent®