Deidra Byrd’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation matters in the firm’s Greenville office. Prior to joining MGC, she was a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Tanya Gee and Honorable Benjamin Culbertson, practiced commercial civil litigation at a regional law firm and was the county attorney with the Department of Social Services’ Office of General Counsel.
Outside of the office, Deidra enjoys reading and spending time with her family.
- Commercial Litigation
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of South Carolina (BA)
- Eastern Carolina Homelessness Organization (Board Member)
- Wise Education Scholarship Foundation (Scholarship Chairperson)
- 2015 South Carolina
- National Black Lawyers Association - Top 40 Under 40 in South Carolina (2020 and 2023)
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. (Member)