Deidra Byrd’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation matters in the firm’s Greenville office. Prior to joining MGC, she was a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Tanya Gee and Honorable Benjamin Culbertson, practiced commercial civil litigation at a local firm and was the county attorney with the Department of Social Services’ Office of General Counsel.
Outside of the office, Deidra enjoys reading and spending time with her family.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of South Carolina (BA)
- Eastern Carolina Homelessness Organization (Board Member)
- Wise Education Scholarship Foundation (Scholarship Chairperson)
- 2015 South Carolina
- National Black Lawyers Association - Top 40 Under 40 in South Carolina (2020)
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. (Member)