Eileen represents insurance carriers and employers in workers’ compensation matters in MGC’s Richmond office. Prior to joining the firm, she practiced family law and civil litigation over the past five years. Eileen strives to provide quality representation and maintain open lines of communication with her clients.
Outside of the office, Eileen enjoys hiking, exploring Richmond with her dog Galileo and traveling.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of Richmond School of Law (JD)
- James Madison University (BA, cum laude)
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Richmond Bar Association
- 2016 Virginia
- Virginia Business Legal Elite Young Lawyer (2020)
- Why the World Should Act Like Children: Using the Building Blocks Method to Combat Climate Change, Beginning with Methane Sep 16, 2016, University of Richmond Law Review
- ASK (2019: Ambassador)