Liz McBride’s practice focuses on counseling and defending insurers in coverage litigation. She has extensive experience handling insurance coverage disputes—including those related to construction defect, and assault and battery cases—as well as motor vehicle, fraud, product liability and first-party property matters. “When faced with a challenge, I dig deeper, and work together with others to find a solution,” Liz says. “I will never give up on helping a client overcome a challenge.”
While practicing at her prior firm, Liz drew from her background to present a client webinar on coverage issues arising from assault and battery claims. Throughout the pandemic, she also tracked and analyzed COVID-19-related litigation cases across the country to report on court decisions.
While studying at Penn State Law, Liz was the vice chair of the moot court executive board. She was also a coach at the John J. Gibbons Criminal Procedure Moot Court Competition. Prior to law school, Liz played NCAA Division III soccer, basketball, softball and lacrosse at Immaculata University, and was captain of the soccer and basketball teams.
Liz was born and raised in Philadelphia. Outside of MGC, she enjoys creative writing and practicing at Orangetheory Fitness. Liz is also an avid runner and has completed two half marathons.
- Insurance Coverage
- Pennsylvania State University (JD)
- Immaculata University (BA, magna cum laude)
- American Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- 2023 US District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- 2023 US District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- 2023 US District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- 2021 New Jersey
- 2021 US District Court of New Jersey
- 2020 Pennsylvania
- Pro Tips, Words of Wisdom and Cautionary Tales: Our Best Advice to New Attorneys Quoted, The Philadelphia Lawyer (Fall 2022)
- Council for Relationships (Board Observer) - Philadelphia Bar Foundation Board Observer Program