Emily Tucker’s practice focuses on various litigation matters in the firm’s Raleigh office, providing her clients with clear and concise communication throughout the case-handling process.
Outside of the office, Emily enjoys hiking, traveling and walking the Greenway with her husband, Patrick, and their rescue dog, Louie.
- Commercial Litigation
- Director and Officer Liability
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Campbell University School of Law (JD)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (BA)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Wake County Bar Association
- 2018 North Carolina
- 2018 District of Columbia