Erin is a member in the firm’s Charleston office and has practiced at MGC for over 15 years. With a focus on workers’ compensation defense, she represents insurance carriers, employers and self-insureds in the retail, hospitality, construction, restaurant, manufacturing, trucking and healthcare industries. Erin frequently appears before the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission and has appeared before various Circuit Courts.
Erin is an active member of national, state and local professional organizations devoted to workers’ compensation issues, and regularly lectures before various organizations on issues related to workers’ compensation. She currently serves as the Workers’ Compensation Team Leader for MGC’s Charleston office.
When she’s not in the office, Erin enjoys playing tennis, boating and fishing and spending time outdoors with her husband and son.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of Georgia (JD)
- Wofford College (BS)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- South Carolina Workers' Compensation Educational Association
- Defense Research Institute
- 2007 South Carolina
- Charleston Business “Legal Elite” - Workers' Compensation (2017)