Erin is a member in the firm’s Charleston, SC office and has practiced at MGC for over 10 years. Erin has focused her practice on workers’ compensation defense, representing insurance carriers, employers and self-insureds in the retail, hospitality, construction, restaurant, manufacturing, trucking and healthcare industries. She frequently appears before the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission and has appeared before various Circuit Courts. Erin is an active member in national, state and local professional organizations devoted to workers’ compensation issues and regularly lectures before various organizations on issues related to workers’ compensation.
When she’s not in the office, Erin enjoys spending time with her husband and family and outdoors playing tennis, boating and fishing.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of Georgia (JD)
- Wofford College (BS)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- South Carolina Workers' Compensation Educational Association
- Defense Research Institute
- 2007 South Carolina
- Charleston Business “Legal Elite” - Workers' Compensation (2017)