Erroll Anne Hodges’ practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense and employment law. Erroll Anne has extensive experience representing self-insured employers and insurance companies before the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission and in the court system. She also counsels business and industry on employment law, supervisor training in workers’ compensation, the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Family Medical Leave Act. Erroll Anne frequently speaks on specific types of injuries and the relationship between federal legislation and South Carolina workers’ compensation law.
Erroll Anne and her husband have two children, as well as a dog, Pumpkin. She enjoys riding horses, cheering on Ole Miss and Georgia in the SEC, traveling and reading.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of Virginia (BA)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Greenville County Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- Upstate South Carolina Inn of Court
- 1987 South Carolina
- Greenville Children's Hospital (Former Board Member)