Fiona Reed’s practice focuses on premises liability, construction defect and automotive litigation in the firm’s Columbia office. Her goals are to cultivate quality relationships and provide assertive advocacy on behalf of her clients. Prior to joining the firm, Fiona practiced railroad litigation, commercial transportation and products liability in Columbia and Greenville. She is also a former MGC law clerk and legal assistant.
Outside of the office, Fiona enjoys traveling, playing soccer, snow skiing and cheering for the South Carolina Gamecocks.
- Adulterated Food
- Alcohol Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of South Carolina (BA)
- Greenville Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- 2020 South Carolina
- 2020 District Court of South Carolina
- USC School of Law Mock Trial Bar (Coach)