Garrett O’Brien represents individuals, professionals, employers, businesses and insurance carriers in litigation and workers’ compensation matters from the firm’s Memphis office. He serves on MGC’s Trucking: Rapid Response Team. Prior to joining MGC, he practiced insurance defense for a regional law firm.
Outside of MGC, Garrett enjoys spending time with his wife, daughter and two dogs, as well as traveling, biking and reading.
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- University of Arkansas School of Law (JD)
- Georgetown University (BA)
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- 2018 US District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas
- 2017 US District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- 2012 Arkansas
- 2011 Tennessee