George James’ practice focuses on general litigation in MGC’s Columbia office. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable G. Thomas Cooper, Jr.
Outside of the office, George spends time with his wife, Catherine. He enjoys playing golf and attending South Carolina sporting events.
- Adulterated Food
- Alcohol Liability
- Bad Faith
- Insurance Coverage
- Premises Liability
- SIU/Arson and Fraud
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of South Carolina (BA)
- Richland County Bar Association
- SC Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division)
- 2016 South Carolina
- 2017 US District Court, District of South Carolina
- Midtown Fellowship