For nearly two decades, Ginger Robey has represented employers and insurance companies in workers’ compensation matters. She is a Certified Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Mediator, and has shared her extensive knowledge by presenting workers’ compensation topics at the Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference and Mississippi Bar Summer School for Lawyers.
Ginger is actively involved in various legal organizations, including the Mississippi Bar Association—where she serves as member at large for the Executive Committee of the Workers’ Compensation Section—as well as the American Bar Association, Capital Area Bar Association, Madison County Bar Association, Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association and Mississippi Women Lawyers Association. She is also an advocate for Kids’ Chance of Mississippi and serves on their fundraising committee.
In 2012, Ginger was a graduate of Leadership Mississippi lead by the Mississippi Economic Council—a program built to develop and maintain a network committed to strengthening the quality of life in the state. She was also the 2018 recipient of the Mississippi Business Journal Leadership in Law Award, and has repeatedly been named in The Best Lawyers in America© and Mid-South Super Lawyers for her workers’ compensation practice.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of Mississippi School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- Delta State University (BBA, summa cum laude)
- American Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association (2021-2022: Member at Large, Executive Committee of the Workers’ Compensation Section)
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- Mississippi Women Lawyers Association
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- Certified Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Mediator
- The Best Lawyers in America© - Workers' Compensation Law - Employers (2018-2023)
- Mississippi Business Journal Leadership in Law Award (2018)
- Mid-South Super Lawyers – Rising Stars (2010 and 2014-2018)
- Kids’ Chance of Mississippi (Fundraising Committee)